Classroom - elearning and review (elearning is required)
Practical - 2 Dives - Charter fees are NOT included and will cost additional if needed.
Who this course is for:
- Any certified open water scuba diver who wishes to expand their diver knowledge and skill set
- Any certified open water scuba diver who would like to advance their dive training
- SDI Open Water Scuba Diver, SDI Junior Open Water Scuba Diver, or equivalent
- Minimum age 18, 10 with parental consent
What you can expect to learn:
How to plan and execute dives that are outside the range of depths that are experienced during an SDI Open Water Scuba Diver course, and more!
Topics from the SDI Deep Diver course include:
- History of dive tables and computers
- Equipment needed for deep diving
- Physics and physiology of deep diving
- Emergency procedures for deep diving and first aid
SDI Deep Diver Standards and Procedures