The Aqua-Trek 1 Pro Dry is constructed with two needle felled seams and is exclusively engineered with CORDURA Nylon Oxford 4-Layer fabric for abrasion- and puncture-resistance, while lighter weight and breathable material offers enhanced flexibility. Aqua-Trek 1 Pro Dry is ready no matter where your adventure takes you.
OUR MOST TRAVEL AND BUDGET FRIENDLY TRILAMINATE
We’ve designed the Aqua-Trek 1 Pro Dry for travel-minded and budget-friendly divers. The CORDURA Nylon Oxford 4-Layer material is lightweight, and the suit’s fabric is among our most supple and flexible so when you need to save space in your bag, you can lay it flat or roll it up. It’s the perfect drysuit for saving money and traveling more!
INCLUDED: ULTRAWARMTH BASE LAYERS
Ultrawarmth Base Layers are our warmest ever base layers, ensuring you stay warm during every dive! Scientifically validated Ultrawarmth Infrared Technology is embedded in the fabric of the material, providing you with thermal energy, increased endurance and enhanced recovery.
- Advanced stretch-breathable fabric
- Form fitting design
- 3D patterning
- Men’s and women’s top and pant included
Features and Benefits
- 2MM nylon/smoothskin “Smart Collar” with vented neck drain provides an improved seal with the BARE dry hood
- Low profile valves
- Anatomically shaped torso, arms and legs to reduce excess bulk
- Lightweight low-profile plastic dry zipper
- Elastic at the back waist for better fit
- M-PADz knee protection with 2MM neoprene backing provides added padding for comfort
- Includes compression resistant soft boots
- Exclusively engineered with CORDURA Nylon Oxford 4-Layer fabric for abrasion- and puncture-resistance
- 2 needle “felled seam” construction increases seam integrity, is low profile and less prone to abrasion and finishes for a clean look
- Flexible double taped reinforcement at “critical wear” seam points for added durability